- Helps to control fat absorption and deposition
- Helps achieve a healthy weight
- Helps in removal of toxins
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Helps to fight fatigue and stress experienced in diet regime
Weight Management Health Combination Pack
Contains 1) Trimohills 60 tablets 2) Guggulhills 60 tablets 3) Triphalahills 60 tablets Main ingredient Trimohills Formulation supported by Single herb Guggulhills + Single herb Triphalahills to give Complete, effective & speedy result in Weight Management 1) Trimohills 60 tablets : Slimming Aid - The selection of herbs in Trimohills is based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy to support healthy weight loss. It also helps in maintaining healthy lipid levels. - Triphala is considered in Ayurveda to be an excellent Colon cleanser, supports digestion. A healthy digestion & elimination processes are two important components of healthy weight loss. - Trikatu (Mixture of Sunthee, Miri, Pippali) and Trimad (Mixture of Vidang, Nagarmotha,Chitrak) are a combination of herbs that help to stimulate metabolism and digestion to assist healthy weight loss. - Guggul is one of the best known lipid and fat lowering herb and the same has been proven in modern scientific literature's. - Numerous modern scientific studies support the positive effects of the component herbs to support healthy digestion, metabolism and help maintain a healthy weight
Benefits : -
2) Guggulhills 60 tablets : Healthy Weight & Cholesterol Guggul is a very effective herb for maintaining healthy weight and cholesterol levels -Each tablet contains 500 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Guggul (Commiphora mukul) (6:1) (equivalent to 3000 mg of Guggul exudate). When assayed these Tablets contain Guggulsterone NLT 1%. - The gum resins derived from the Guggul tree are known to possess anti-inflammatory activity. Besides, it also has strong anti-lipidemic property, which helps in the management of normal cholesterol levels.
Benefits : -
3) Triphalahills 60 Tablet : Healthy Digestion Triphala literally means 3 fruits. It consists of Haritaki, Baheda & Amla. - Each tablet contains 250 mg Triphala Fruit Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Triphala fruits (Mixture of Amla, Baheda, Harde) (4:1) (equivalent to 1000 mg of Triphala fruits). When assayed these tablets contain tannins NLT 26%. - In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Triphala has been historically used as a digestive cleanser and tonifier. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of its component herbs on the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, Triphala has been shown to be a Tridoshic rasayana (Ability to balance Vata, Pitta, Kapha), a potent antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals
Benefits : -
|Dimensions||21 x 15 x 7cm|
Take from description
|Safety Warnings & Storage||
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Take 1 tablet each of Trimohills, Guggulhills & Triphalahills twice daily after meals or as recommended by the physician. For better results it should be taken with warm water.