- Considered to have laxative properties
- Considered to be useful in indigestion
- Helps in disturbed digestive system
- Considered to have hepatoprotective properties
- Considered to give relief from occasional constipation
Senna Powder - 1 kg Pouch
Senna leaves have been extensively used by ayurveda as a laxative. The sennosides contained in senna are responsible for the laxative effect. It is considered to be one of the safe and effective support to prevent constipation, worm infestations and may help in toxin removal. It may helps to balance Vata Pitta dosha. It is considered to have hepatoprotective properties. Long term use of senna should be avoided as it may cause serious side effects like electrolyte imbalance, muscle weakness etc.
|Dimensions||32 x 8 x 18cm|
Senna leaves powder
|Safety Warnings & Storage||
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Take 1-2 gms powder at bedtime or as advised by the physician.