- Considered as a male vitalizer.
- It is considered to help improve physical weakness.
- Considered to have immunity modulatory properties.
- Considered as rejuvenative herbs for reproductive system.
- Considered as a vitaliser and health tonic
Safed Musli Powder - 100 g Pouch
In Ayurveda, Safed musli is considered as a vitalizer and health tonic. It is a rich source of alkaloids and may help nourish each and every tissue of the body. It mainly acts on the shukra dhatu and therefore is considered as beneficial for spermatogenesis. It is also said to have galactagogue properties.
|Dimensions||33 x 6.5 x 6.5cm|
Chlorophytum borivilianum powder
|Safety Warnings & Storage||
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician